The healthiest breakfast in the world. Easy to make. Cheaper than store bought. You’re welcome!
Continue Reading →
Improving Your Meditation
According to the teachings of Swami Rama there are several main tasks to be accomplished during the beginning stage of meditation and practice.
1. developing the practice of internal dialogue
2. learning to cultivate mindfulness or meditation in action
3. having a regular practice time and place
4. developing a steady comfortable sitting posture
5. relaxing the body
6. learning the basics of breathing
Lets look at the the internal dialogue problem. Is your mind always wanting to switch to your thoughts and chatter to you? Fear not – help is at hand. Continue Reading →
The emerging field of nutritional psychiatry has established a plausible correlation between your diet and aptitude, especially for children. AMRI Hospital, one of the best multi-specialty hospital in Saltlake, explains that various ‘brain foods’ can help in boosting a child’s brain growth. These foods can improve brain functioning, memory, and concentration power.
Continue Reading →
So you’re ready to start your food blog, but where do you start? A website is absolutely fundamental to drive traffic, provide value and to interact with your audience. You can house all your recipes in one place and allow your web visitors to communicate with you directly, respond with comments on blog posts and contact you directly.
So here’s your top 3 tips for marketing your food blog on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
- Start with Facebook, the king of social media. Create a Facebook business manager add a pixel to your website and launch your ads manager. Facebook business manager is used for all your marketing on Facebook and Instagram moving forward. It’s also your cheapest form of digital marketing so a great option to market your blog! If you’re wondering what platform to start with, Facebook is your go to and perfect for driving quality traffic to your site. If you’re looking for a social media agency then do your research and choose one that is packed full of testimonials, case studies and proven results.
- Focus on imagery. No one likes photos of bad or uninteresting looking food so invest in your photography. Whether you need to get external lighting, a decent DSLR or unique backdrops. Your photography will draw visitors in. Research the best techniques and watch YouTube videos, there’s plenty out there with heaps of useful tips on how to take amazing photos of your food!
- Use influencers! Influencer marketing is constantly on the rise so reach out to potential people who could bounce off you and vice versa. Find foodies online through #foodie on Instagram and use other social media platforms to meet new people. Ask them directly if you can guest blog on their website which massively helps with keyword ranking positions (SEO) for your blog.
So there you have it, 3 helpful tips to better grow your online presence for your food blog!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Oh my………OH ….MY……….these are just THE BEST. Trying is believing I know, but please let me know I’m not wrong! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE these little cakes of joy! Absolutely bursting with the most amazing flavours, easy to make and even easier to scoff. Give them a try and message me below on how you liked them! (Gluten free if you omit the dusting of flour) Continue Reading →