Asian Inspired Quinoa Crispbreads
At last, a healthy and nutritious delicious cracker that you can now enjoy. Easy to make and even easier to eat!
1 cup of cooked quinoa
1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro/fresh coriander
1 birds eye red chili – finely chopped
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
2. Spread mixture out on a silpat/greased baking tray
3. Cook for about 45 minutes at 375F
4. Flip the mixture over and cook for a further 15 minutes
5. Break into serving size pieces.
Delicious with my Asian Inspired Pate