A Delicious and Healthy Adaptation of Sang Choi Bow
The flavours in san choi bow are so delicious, and served in a lettuce cup make it a natural low carb dish.
But with a few extra ingredients you can make this dish super nutritious and still extremely tasty.
8oz pork mince
1/2 punnet of mushrooms finely chopped
1 floret of broccoli finely chopped
5 large kale leaves (no stem) finely chopped
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 inch peeled ginger finely chopped
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp crushed peanuts
8 leaves from a cos lettuce (you can use cabbage leaves or iceberg lettuce)
oil for frying
1. In a tbsp of oil gently fry garlic and ginger for 2 minutes
2. Ad mushrooms, kale and broccoli and gently fry for 3 minutes.
3. In a separate fry pan over a high heat with oil, fry off the pork mince.
4. Add the mince to the mushrooms, kale and broccoli and stir in the oyster sauce and the soy sauce
5. Wash an prepare your lettuce leaves.
6. Stir in the coriander leaves, peanutes and the sesame oil and serve onto your lettuce leaves
Close your eyes, take your time and enjoy every mouthful